Product Code : AC-08
Brand Name : AADITYA CERAMICS
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
High Strength Air Setting Chemical Bonded Paste available. Thermocet manufactured form the best selected refractory, material, chemical etc.
Traditional, Fireclay contains about; 15-20% of carbonaceous matters and combined water, which on heating is burnt off and vaporized, resulting in high shrinkage's, thus causing the joints to loosen out and once the joints loosened, the entire refractory work deteric rates bricks bulge and fall which needs frequent repairing. The overcome the above defects, we introduce our Thermocet, Which not only overcomes all the above defects, but also gives innumerable distinct advantages, it is costly, yet it saves you almost towards your cost of refractory linings, shutdowns recurring labour and supervision costs.
Thermocet is manufactured from the best selected refractory materials, Binder, Chemical etc. It has excellent plasticity hence, all excess material flow out of the seams while laying bricks to form the entire masonry work into a single solid mass. It is worth emphasizing that with increasing temperature the bonding strength increases and it becomes more and more impregnable to rising flames and cutting action of gasses in the furnaces.
Thermocet is specially used for laying, pointing surfacing, stopping leakage through joint of Fire Bricks hot and cold patching, filling up cavaties, repairing baffies and many other repairing of furnace. Themocet is specially useful where temperature are around 1100oC to 1500oC reducing conditions corrosive slags and metal penetration are encountered,however the menthod of use remains the same.
- It is Air - Setting i.e. it sets hard at room temperature
- It's strength goes on increasing with rising temperature
- It reduces furnace troubles and ensure much longer life
- It welds each bricks to the other thus making each joint a perfect joint.
- It protects fire bricks linings against corrosive action of slags, gases and ashes.
- It is extremely volume stable, hence it does not shrink on drying of on being heated
- it makes the furnace, gas and air tight, to ensure higher thermal efficiency of furnaces
- it gives thin, compact brick joint and makes the whole masonry work one solid piece
- It ensures perfect refractory lining with comparative ease, quickness and perfect workmanship.
- Payment Terms
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirement Per Week
- Delivery Time
- 15 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- Main Export Market(s)
- Main Domestic Market
- All India